Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Its Just Me

Hello, every one I decided to start this blog because I have a fetish for spanking,
Like most, I have had it since early childhood.
I don't know where it comes from, I was always wondered if we are hard-wired to be this way.

I" am not into the BDSM world, don't like Bondage chains, masks, whips, floggers.
Me I like old fashioned bare bottom spanking From Yesteryear.

I have been looking for that special woman to share this passion with me.
I m a age player so I like to age play and regress.

Most guys like me look for an older woman,
waring  garter belts and girdle type stuff,
Me, on the other hand, I kind of like a woman
That where's tight blue jeans.
And she where's a belt.
I just melt when a see a woman that looks like that,
I am not an Abl or a diaper lover I m more a middle as they call it these days.

I" am going to blog about the journey that I have had in this fetish so on a weekly basis
I will blog about it so sit back and enjoy.

Disclaimer
sorry about the grammar skills  I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment