Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Internet Has led me down the road of

                                                                      
When I was 18 years old I was working at a local tire shop and a customer came in and had a flat tire that needed to be repaired. when I went into the trunk of the car to get the tire I found a book it was full of women spanking men. I was interested in very much  I scrolled thru the pages and said wow.
I wanted to steal it but I knew I couldn't I needed my job I was on my own and had to pay the rent.

when I got off work I went to the local adult bookstore and found some magazines on spanking.
I bought them and took them home.
I thought to my self I wonder if I could get my girlfriend interested in it.
well, when I invited her over  I showed her the magazine.
she thought I was nuts and needed mental help and a pervert.
How can I be a pervert for just wanted to be spanked,
Needless to say, that relationship did not last.
nor did the other ones that I was in, so I gave up thinking that I would never find someone that shared my fetish

In 1998 I got my first computer for my small business that I started to help with the book keeping ,
and my accountant told me I needed an e-mail address  so he gave me an AOL  disc  I went home  and installed it  and it started to snow outside so  I ran to the store  to get a few items  when  I was standing in the check out.  there was a mommy and her little boy in front of me he was acting up and was throwing a fit because she would not buy him candy. she told him to wait till I get you home young man you are going to get it when we get there.
That brought back some memories.

When I got home  I sat down at the computer desk and for some reason, I punched in spanking in the,
Aol search engine wow I was amazed on what I found all the photos and spanking clips


The first place I found was Leda and Julia Jamison and the first clip was called mommy is mad,
I waited for it to download and I watched it over and over.
then I was looking at photos and I thought well I don't feel so alone there are people out hear just like me .
I was up all night looking at spanking websites and it really got me going could I find someone,
like Tanya.
 I filled up my hard drive with spanking clips and photos that night.

I found a few websites that had spanking personals I placed a few ads on them thinking  I will ,
find someone like Tanya.

I mostly got men posing as women getting there rocks off and asking me do I get a hard on or do I Masturbate when I think of mommy.
I told them no I did not. its not sexual for me.

I did chat with this one lady on messenger she was in Arkansas she seemed to be what I wanted
and I told her I would like to meet her.
she said that would be great and we should meet  I told her I would drive down  to see her
she said she would meet me half way and we should get a cabin in the woods so she can properly spank me.
I thought ok I asked her for her phone number. she said we can just chat on AOL well that threw up a red flag for me. I told her if we can't talk on the phone  I would not meet her well she stopped talking to me. 

I joined some yahoo groups on spanking I had no luck there and sadly yahoo has taken them down.

I was really getting flushstriated with it all.

I spent hours on the net just looking for what I needed one day I was on messenger  this gentlemen
messaged me and said we had a lot in common  we chatted and yes we did have a lot in common
when it came to spanking.
I never met him in person but we did chat a lot and traded spanking photos and spanking clips,
He told me he was sick but doing well then he just disappeared so I don't know if he just gave up
or something else.

                    after posting personal ads and trying to find what I was looking for
                                                                 On the Internet
                                                    It has led me down the road of



                                                                 


  










No comments:

Post a Comment