Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Momma Kay




For about 3 years I was entering a spanking writing contests on the Dana kane  website .
one year I won the contest it was really cool to do that and I was happy that I won .
About  3 months after winning the contest , I got a email  from a lady she said she
Really enjoyed my many stories I had posted on dana s website  and it was cool
that I was from Colorado  as well as she was .

She told me she was a switch  but she loved to do the Mommy/son role plays .
we emailed for about a month then we started to talk on the phone .
To get to know each other better .

One day when she when she called  she told me that she thought it would be nice .
to do videos using some of my stories .
But the only problem was she could not use her face because of her job .
I was the same way  . because I am a privet person when it comes to this
and my profession I don't think it would go over well .

At the time I was not working at the time and I had a lot of time on my hands .
I Gave this some thought and did some looking around  and seen some spanking vids
where they blured out the faces . I thought that was cool  and told her about it ,
and she thought it was cool as well .

we did a lot of video face time calls to figure it all out .
from the vids to a web site .

I told her I would do all the work on building and managing the website .
I went out and bought the video software to blur stuff out .
spent hours to build a nice website  at my own expense.

so when it was time to make some videos  I went to Lakewood to get some
footage to practice and see how it all worked out .

So we took some photos and did a little shoot  but not a spanking one
so I could figure out how to do the bluring of our faces .

After I got that figured out we were ready to start production .
I called her and said I was ready, she said she was busy right now
and wait about a month  and she would be ready .

For the next month  we talked about different  seens  to do  .
got a time line going  . she said  when she got back from
Las vegas  we will start .

2 weeks go by 3 weeks go by  no phone calls or emails
I tried to call her  and email her  nothing .

6 months go by  and I get a email from her  saying how sorry she was
on neglting   me  she has been busy plus her house got broken in to .
she was  a school teacher and she said when they go to summer break
she would be ready  like a dumb ass I believed her .
 well about a week later I got a email saying the password changed on the website
I tried to log in  and it would not let me in .
then I tried to recover it . when I did  it said email not found .

She had changed the password  and the email address  to her own stuff
and even changed her phone number  .

She stole all of my hard work I put in it .
The only thing she could not get was the domain name  I own that .

I should have copy write my stories  because  I found her surfing the web
she is using  the website and the stories that I had written .

and there is nothing I can do about it .

Bitch        


No comments:

Post a Comment