Total Pageviews

Monday, July 31, 2017

Pj Needs a Disciplinarian mommy

This was my very first  ad I posted on the internet,

I have Had a spanking fetish ever since i can remember,
yes I'm a age player in to age regression,
I am seeking a female Disciplinarian  Maternal friend Type.
A female disciplinarian someone who listens to you. It should not be someone who is only interested in spanking your bottom. A disciplinarian should be someone who is going to provide you guidance in making positive changes in your life. The Disciplinarian should have your best interests at heart,
The person should be someone who will tell you what you need to hear and not just what you want to hear. Another quality that I look for in a disciplinarian is someone who is strict, but yet kind and loving. The disciplinarian while holding you accountable and giving you the discipline you deserve should be someone who will hug and forgive you after the spanking is over. A disciplinarian should be someone who you can have regular contact with, outside of a discipline session ( a freind.)
My primary play focus & interest is in spanking, discipline, corporal punishment & role play scenarios from past to presnt,
Spankings with Hand,Belt,wooden spoon
,switch, ping pong paddle.
I enjoy everything from a mild role play spanking to resistance My favorite type of spanking play is extremely verbal, involves lots of scolding & chastisement, Time out or Corner time.
I need this in my life to make me a better Person,
I"am Not really in to bondage (except to hold my Hands back to stop protecting my bare bottom from being spanked)dont like to be tide up.
I"am old Fashiond type person.
I would like to explore my inner child and have him come out of the closet so to speak.
so if you are aa woman with a creative mind and can help me
I would cherrish your friendship and your discpline.
Is there such a woman in colorado springs.
If you would like to know more please email me
I would love to chat with you and get to know you

No comments:

Post a Comment